Computer Repair Vancouver
Voted Best Computer Repair on the North Shore 3 Years Running!
Computer Troubleshooters is now open every Saturday from 10 - 4:00
Welcome to Computer Troubleshooters, the North Shore's #1 computer repair shop and IT department for small and medium sized business!
Computer hardware changes so quickly that it's difficult to know what pc or laptop is right for your needs, and where to find reliable tech support.
North Shore Computer Troubleshooters are here to help. We provide a range of computer repair, data backup, computer sales and managed services solutions to meet your needs.
We're a family-owned small business, with a global support team in the Computer Troubleshooters franchise. We offer free advice, and professional support for all your computing needs.
We would like to thank all our loyal customers who voted us the number one computer repair shop in the North Shore Outlook's 2011 competition.
Don't hesitate to call us for a free consultation, and read on to find out how our IT solutions that take the pain out of computing, and free you to do the things you enjoy.
Find out more about our home computing services:
Has your computer stopped working? Is it slow, or does it crash when you're trying to perform certain tasks? Bring it to our computer technicians and let us refresh your computer with an Ultimate Computer Tune-up. If your computer or laptop does need to be repaired we can replace computer hardware, such as screens, keyboards, sound and video cards and more.
Laptops are particularly vulnerable to damage and breakdown because we use them in so many different environments, and they travel with us throughout the day. Call us if you need a laptop screen repair or have another problem. We also sell the new line of Levono ThinkPads. Call our computer sales team for more information.
Online backup software for windows
Have you backed up your computer today? Computer crashes happen when we're least expecting them, and without a daily backup solution your documents, photos, emails and other valuable files are not secure. We can recommend and install backup software ensuring that your computer file are protected everyday.
Data recovery, how to recover deleted files after a crash.
If you're computer has crashed and you don't have a recent backup it may not be too late! Our data recovery team can help you recover deleted files using our hard drive recovery software. If your computer has been affected by a computer virus we can remove the virus, clean your computer, and return it to you in safe, working condition.
We also have a full range of I.T. solutions for Business
Managed Services Plan
We stand by our IT solutions, and if you subscribe to our Managed Services Plan we will actually pay you $50 for every hour that you lose if your network goes down*. That's our no-downtime guarantee. If you rely on computers to run your business then don't take a risk, call us today to learn how we can help you manage your computer network and protect your information.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
No-one likes to think about disasters, but unfortunately they happen. 43% of all businesses who suffer a catastrophic data loss will never reopen, and the remaining 57% will often be closed for an extended period while they attempt to recover the lost data and repair their computer network. We can provide you with a comprehensive Data backup solution that includes on-site and remote storage, with 24/7 monitoring and full tech support.
IT consulting Vancouver
Are you considering an upgrade to your computer network, or replacing individual computers or laptops? Purchasing new equipment can be a minefield for business owners. We can help guide you an analysis of your computer hardware and software needs, ensuring that you buy what's right for your business.
Call us today to find out why we're the North Shore's Number 1 Computer Repair Shop.
- Choose only 1 of the available offers per customer
- No guaranteed turn-around time on tune-ups and virus removals. Drop off only. Computers must be dropped off on promotion days.
- For computer set-up, new or used computer must be purchased from Computer Troubleshooters on promotion days. Includes basic set-up valued at $99. Extra charges may apply for advanced setup and configuration.
- For Onsite Visit, the visit must be scheduled on promotion days for any time in November. Travel charge may apply for visits past Exit 4 of Upper Levels or off the North Shore. Save 30% on up to 3 hours in a single visit.
- For remote support a one-time $29 charge applies for set-up. Purchase up to 3 hours and get equal hours included for free. Hours can be applied to remote support only in increments of 15 minutes.